Blink Eye Clinic COVID-19 Update
ALL BLINK EYE CLINIC STAFF ARE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19.
As the coronavirus pandemic persists, Blink Eye Clinic management will continue to monitor closely for updates and inform patients appropriately.
For up to date information related to travel from outside the ACT, please visit www.covid19.act.gov.au/travel.
All patients who need urgent or critical care whether in the ACT or surrounding NSW regions will receive this care.
This includes patients requiring intravitreal injections for time-sensitive retina/macula diseases.
Blink Eye Clinic can assist with the travel exemption process by providing a letter of support.
Blink Eye Clinic will still strictly adhere to COVID-19 rules in regards to best practice, ensuring appointments are safe for all patients.
- a questionnaire and temperature check on arrival,
- asking visitors/partners to wait outside the clinic (unless needed for assistance)
- appropriate appointment and seating spacing to ensure waiting rooms and imaging suites remain safe,
- thorough cleaning after each patient use of imaging equipment and consultation rooms,
- safety screens on imaging and examination apparatus,
- appropriate PPE usage during the appointment
Please call 02 51040929 if you have any queries or concerns.
Continue to stay safe and I look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr Richard Barry